Bootstraping

Monday, September 18, 2006

Actually this is not my very first blog writing.
I had written socalled blogs and I paused doing it for a long time.
These days, I found a lot of burmese bloggers emerging like mushrooms.
(here, I will use the term "Burmese" because I want to.)
It is a good thing! Let me praise Burmese/Myanmar blogosphere as..

"an alternative environment for Burmese/Myanmar people where they can express, share and pent up their thoughts, news .....whatever useful for the society/community they loved".

Those blogs are very impressive and motivate me!
This is one of the reason I am willing to do it again.
Let say, my blog is just a small piece among those blogs.
(I will try to post my blog Burmese+English mixed sooner.)

'DD'

Blog share : Globalvoice Online

0 comments: